I want to change my nickname.
- You can change your nickname by pressing the Profile located at the top-left side of the Lobby,
- and pressing the "pencil" icon found next to your nickname.
- Please be aware inappropriate nicknames may result in gameplay restrictions.
- You can change your nickname only once, and you will need Gems to change it again afterwards.
I want to reposition my Joy Pad.
- You can reconfigure your Joy Pad's location under Menu-[Settings]-[Controls].
- 1) Locked
- Your Joy Pad is locked in place at the bottom-left side of your screen.
- 2) Fixed
- Holding and sliding the Joy Pad pins it to the spot you touched first.
- 3) Free
- Your Joy Pad moves around with your input.
I want to adjust my in-game sounds.
- You can change your game's audio under Menu-[Settings]-[General].
- Tap [SFX], [BGM], or [Voice] to adjust its setting.
I want to turn off Push Notification.
- You can change the game's notification settings under Menu-[Settings]-[General].
- Select the type of notification (Push or Night-time Push) you wish to disable.
I want to turn off the vibration.
- You can enable/disable in-game vibration under Menu-[Settings]-[General].