- You can enter your coupon code under Menu-[Settings]-[Coupon].
- Please make sure you type in the correct uppercase/lowercase when entering your coupon code.
- Smash Legends gathers only limited personal data to better protect that of the players.
- The game collects data that is directly linked to gameplay information only such as the device ID, and it does not collect any information that can be used to identify an individual.
- If you wish to delete all data associated with your game account, you can remove your account through [Settings]-[Account].
- Removing your account immediately makes it permanently unusable, and deletes all purchase history along with the purchased items and in-game currencies.
- If the deleted account is linked to a social media account, any account information associated with it is deleted as well.
- If you wish to delete your game account only, use the [Withdraw] feature.